When & Where
23rd to 25th September, 2016
Friday 4:00 PM till Sunday 6:00 PM
Materials & Meals
Saturday & Sunday
EDI – Inductin
Startup Boot Camp is not just a business plan workshop – But it is a broad platform that helps aspiring entrepreneurs and their teams develop and launch their business startups. The weekend program provides a network of mentors & coaches for 2 day training workshops, one-to-one mentoring, and industry connections. Participating teams spend their weekend at the institute and get passed through a complete business development process that enables their entrepreneurial mindset and spirit.
- Brainstorm and develop an idea leading to a product or service
- Network and interact with industry mentors who will take you to a next level
- Develop a business plan
- Craft a marketing plan that sells the product or service
- Work as team and assigning tasks to take all control
- Develop a blue print of product process (end to end business operations)
- Raise initial funds for your new small startup
- Prepare a killer pitch for a potential investor
- Analyze and develop the budgets for a specific project or business plan
- Live an entrepreneurial life and achieve goals
Business Plan Template:
Business Plan Template will cover the following modules:
- Evaluating & Prioritizing the Business Opportunities
- Market Research
- Selling and Promotions Plan
- Resources Required in Building & Running a Small Startup
- Financial Considerations
Fireside chat interviews and startup mixers provide ample opportunities to connect with amazing startups and the people behind them, tap into a strong support network, form meaningful connections and gain inspiration for the startup journey ahead.
In this mentoring series startup founders learn from those who already have done it. Bring your startup problems in front of a mentor and 15 minutes will be given exclusively per startup to discuss the problems and long term networking.
Tea, Refreshments & Networking
During two days lunch, tea and drinks will be provided along with networking sessions.
A professional certificate of participation will be awarded to each participant.
- Facebook Paid Advertising
- LinkedIn Slaes Tool
- Twitter Promotion
- Campaign Monitor
- Brand Ambassadors
- Media Management
- Event Management
- Smart Sheet
- Basic Graphics Designing
- Basic Web Designing
Activities, Exercises and Case Studies
- Business Proposal
- Marketing Plan
- Operations Plan
- Team Building
- Success Videos
- Business Cases
- Trail 6 Walks
- Recommended Books Reading
- Regular Blogs & Magazines to Remain Updated
- Workout Plan for Staying Active Whole Day
- Manage Your Energy Not Time
2016-17 Rates for 2 Day Workshop
|Summer 2 Days||Non-Resident||Resident|
|Tuition & *fees||Rs. 4,500||Rs. 7,500|
Hostel facility is available for the out city students and 2 time meal is provided. However café is open in lunch hours.
*Subject to change year by year
Tuition Adjustment/Refunding Schedule
The date a course is dropped determines if a tuition refund will occur. If a student stops attending a course in which they enrolled without officially dropping the course, they are still responsible for payment of all tuition and fees for the course. Students must officially drops course through EDI Inductin academic office.
Free Consultation Hours
|Week Days||Time Starts||Time Ends|
|Monday – Saturday||3:30 PM||5:30 PM|
If you want to analyze the course content and understanding the benefits, feel free to contact our Program Manager (0321-8559320) to schedule your appointment.
Enrolling in a short course is as easy as ‘1,2,3’,4. All it takes is four simple steps and you’ll be ready to go!
So, if you already know what you’d like to study, let’s get underway.
Step One: Choose a Short Course
- Feel free to browse the short courses page
- You can apply from there, or you can keep on going with the following steps
Step Two: Write a Concept Note on Your Business Idea (250 words)
- Describe your business idea (2 liner description)
- What is the business model? How your idea will make money?
- Who is your target market?
Step Three: Complete and Submit an Enrolment form
- The next step is to fill out the enrolment form
Step Four: Confirmation of Enrolment & Fee Submission
- If your idea got selected, our academic office will contact you through your email and phone call.
- Submit the fee through following options
Online Bank Transfer
Entrepreneurship Development Institute
Bank Alfalah F-10 Markaz, Islamabad
Cash Deposit at Campus
EDI – Inductin
NISTE Faiz Ahmed Faiz Road